Thursday 17 February 2022

Cast on with Emma Vining in Knitting Issue 227!

Knitting magazine 227 invites you to “Cast on with Emma Vining”! 

Thank you so much to the Knitting magazine team for the amazing profile article about me and for featuring so many of my shawl designs! 


On this page from the magazine, next to the profile article, there are images of shawls from my new book, A Knitter's Guide to Shawl Design, alongside four of my shawl designs for Knitting magazine - Ammonoid in Ullcentrum 2ply from Midwinter Yarns, Beachcomber in Birlinn Yarns 4ply, Wavelet in Irish Artisan Yarns Merino/ Nylon 4ply and my new design for this issue, Criss Cross in Walcot Yarns Opus!


magazine page with multiple images of shawl designs


I’m really delighted to be featured in this fabulous magazine issue and to be headlining on the cover with the amazing Tom Daley! This issue is all about textured knits with fantastic garments and accessories from outstanding designers! The stunning knits featured on the cover are the Tuck Stitch Cardigan by Annekin Allis and the Mossler Shawl by Brian Smith.



magazine cover showing model wearing hand knitted shawl and top

No comments:

Post a Comment