Tuesday 4 May 2021

A Knitter's Guide to Shawl Design

So excited to share the cover of my new book! I submitted my manuscript a few weeks ago to my lovely editor at The Crowood Press. We now have a beautiful cover image, a first proof of the layout and publication timing. Look out for the release of A Knitter's Guide to Shawl Design in November 2021! 

Shawls are the perfect knitted accessory for exploring beautiful yarns and creative stitch patterns. My book is full of inspiration for shawl shapes and stitch designs. Readers can dip in and out of the chapters for ideas or they can knit one of the beautiful shawl patterns that I have designed especially for the book. The shawl featured on the cover is knitted in Bilum Snek gradient yarn - a real joy to design and knit with. Over the coming weeks, as we lead up to publication, I'll be writing more about the inspiration behind this design and much, much more. I cant wait to share more details!


No comments:

Post a Comment