Friday 18 September 2020

Southbank Sweater in The Knitter Magazine

My Southbank sweater is in this month's The Knitter Magazine, Issue 155! Designed specially for West Yorkshire Spinners new Wild Shetland yarn, this sweater is full of cables and texture. I love the long colour change gradients of this extremely soft yarn. The pattern is part of an eight-page Spotlight all about Wild Shetland, that also includes a lovely article by Helen Spedding describing the story behind this beautiful new yarn.



Juliet Bernard has written a great article for this issue all about the beauty of cables.  The title page of the article is illustrated by my Linwood Sweater from The Knitter Issue 134. When I was asked to contribute, I had no idea that my interview would featured be alongside talented designers such as Lucy Hague, Martin Storey and Norah Gaughan! I am really honoured by this, especially as I am a huge fan of all their amazing design work.




No comments:

Post a Comment