Sunday 1 January 2023

My New Website!

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all the best for 2023 and may your year be full of knitting, crochet and crafting!


The first day of the New Year is a great day to launch my new website, emmavining.com


Screenshot from Emma's new website title page


On emmavining.com you can find links to my books, self-published patterns and my recent design collaborations with magazines, yarn companies and the wonderful Glasgow University Knits book! 


There is also a link to book the Behind The Pattern workshop and KAL with The Loom Shed, starting 18th January 2023! 


Screenshot of booking button for the Merrow Berries workshop and KAL


My website will evolve and grow over time, especially as my New Year’s resolution for 2023 is to release more of my published knitting patterns when the rights revert to me.  I’ll be featuring these patterns on my website with links to my Ravelry, LoveCrafts and Payhip stores.


Please do take a look and let me know what you think! Thank you!

Screenshot of designer profile from Emma's new website

No comments:

Post a Comment