Wednesday 16 March 2022

Hera Cardigan in the Knitter Magazine Issue 174

I am so proud to be featured in The Knitter Magazine this month! My Hera cardigan is on the magazine cover and there is a full page review of my book, A Knitter's Guide to Shawl Design, on p34!

Magazine cover with model wearing a hand knitted cardigan and looking at camera



My feather-inspired cardigan design features delicate motifs on either side of the front bands and the centre of the back. The feathers are knitted using twisted stitches and are placed on a reverse stocking stitch background. The cardigan sides and sleeves are knitted in contrasting stocking stitch. 


The gorgeous Fyberspates Vivacious DK yarn shows off this pattern perfectly and I particularly love this beautiful denim shade of blue. 


Model wearing hand knitted cardigan, with back to camera


Don't forget to take a look at page 34 for a lovely review of my book, A Knitter's Guide to Shawl Design!


Open pages of a knitting book showing a selection of shawl designs

No comments:

Post a Comment