Tuesday 25 November 2014

Winter Braid Design for Yarn Stories

The lovely new yarn company, Yarn Stories, introduced themselves to knitters a few weeks ago at the Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace. When I visited the Show, I was delighted to see a huge photo of my hand warmers design on the stand! The pattern and yarn for Winter Braid are now available through the Yarn Stories website.

Winter Braid Handwarmers by Emma Vining for Yarn Stories
My Winter Braid hand warmers and hat are knitted in Yarn Stories Merino and Alpaca Aran. This gorgeous yarn feels great to knit with and there is a lovely range of colours to choose from. You can read all about the background of the yarn and the company here and more about me and my design inspirations on the Yarn Stories Designer Profile Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment